If you’re in need of a tool for a home project but don’t want to spend the money to buy one, you may be wondering, does Lowes have tool rental near me? The answer is yes! Lowes offers a wide variety of tools for rent including power tools, lawn and garden equipment, and more. Rentals are available by the day or even weeks so you can get the job done without breaking the bank.
Does Lowes Have a Tool Rental?
Yes, Lowes has a tool rental program. You can find all of the tools that you need for your next project, and you can rent them by the day, or even week.
It’s no secret that home improvement projects can be expensive. Between the cost of materials and hiring a professional, it’s no wonder that many people choose to tackle their projects themselves. But even if you’re a DIYer, there are some projects that are just too big or require specialized tools to complete. That’s where tool rental comes in.
Lowes offers a wide variety of tools for rent, including everything from power washers to concrete saws. Prices vary depending on the tool and how long you need it, but renting is often much cheaper than buying outright.
How To Rent Tools at Lowes?
Need to tackle a home improvement project but don’t have the right tools? No problem! You can rent tools from Lowe’s.
Here’s how it works;
First, create a Lowe’s account and sign in.
Then, browse the selection of tools and equipment available for rent. For example, If you are looking for earth-moving equipment, you will have to click that category and browse to find your desired equipment.
When you find the one you need, add it to your cart and select the rental period.
If someone else will pick up your rental order, you will have to provide their information.
Checkout is easy – just choose your preferred delivery date and time, choose your preferred store, and pay with your credit card. Once your order is placed, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all the details.
When your rental period is up, simply return the tool to any Lowe’s store or arrange for pickup by calling customer service. That’s it! Now you can get started on that home improvement project without having to buy expensive tools that you’ll only use once.
How Do I Pick Up Lowe’s Tool Rental at the Store?
Lowe’s makes it simple to return your rented equipment. Tools and most other equipment can only be rented to those above the age of 18.
However, Lowe’s does make an exemption for towable equipment. In order to hire towed machinery like trailers, you must be at least 21 years old. Don’t forget to bring your government-issued photo ID and a method of payment.
How do I Know if my Order is Ready to be Picked up?
You’ll receive an email with pickup instructions and the location of the store you selected when your order is ready. You can pick up your order during store operating hours at the designated pickup area.
Just provide the order confirmation email or order number with your photo ID (state driver’s license, military ID, or state ID). For your protection, only the cardholder or an authorized user of the credit card may pick up the order.
What Tools Can be Rented?: List of Available Tools for Rent at Lowe’s.
There is an endless list of tools that can be rented for both commercial and personal use. Some of the most popular tools that are rented include Bobcats, Excavators, Dump Trucks, Front-end Loaders, Pressure Washers, Air Compressors, generators & Power Tools.
- Aerial Lifts-19 and 26-foot drivable scissor lift with trailer
- Augers-One-man auger, one-person towable auger, two-person auger
- Earth Moving-Bobcat Tractor Loader Backhoe, CAT Mini Excavator W/ Trailer, Allen Concrete Buggy, Bobcat Mini Track Loader, CAT Compact Track Loader W/ Trailer.
- Climate Control– 1 and 1.5-gallon fogger, 24-inch high-velocity fan, 36″ barrel fan, air scrubber, axial fan, carpet blower, Concrobium mold control fogger, cordless electrostatic backpack sprayer, cordless electrostatic handheld sprayer, dehumidifier, LGR dehumidifier, low profile 3-speed fan, portable evaporator cooler, Tradesman K210 portable forced air heater, Tradesman K75 portable forced air heater, ultra-low volume cold fogger, visual IR thermometer
- Concrete Tools-Core bit general-purpose, concrete grinder, tamper, cement mixer, electric concrete saw, gas-electric saw, WB concrete saw, cement mixer with motor cage, lute rake, bull float kit with case, towable poly mixer, battery power cutter, concrete vacuum w/HEPA kit, electric concrete vibrator, core drill on the sand, deep cutting concrete saw, DuoTex texture sprayer, Hose2Go portable water tank, Husqvarna concrete electric saw, manual rebar bender and cutter, mortar mixer, plate compactor, tamping rammer.
- Fasteners-Pneumatic angled finish nailer, adjustable floor nailer, trigger-pull floor nailer, 18v cordless angled finish nailer, framing nailer, 18 gauge brad nailer, 3-4 CFM twin stack air compressor, pancake compressor, semi-automatic powder actuated tool
- Floor Care-Hex floor scraper, vinyl floor roller, orbital floor sander with vacuum, flooring and siding cutter, undercut saw, adjustable aluminum carpet knee kicker, floor polisher, self-contained hot water carpet extractor, carpet cleaner, carpet seaming iron, carpet stretcher, corded electric carpet stapler, drum sander, floor buffer, floor edger, HEPA tank vacuum, hard floor surface cleaner, jackhammer trolley, ReliaVac 12DC carpet vacuum, tile smasher head, vinyl stripper, walk behind floor scrubber
- General Construction– Aluminum bending break, magnetic retrieval tool, safety barricade, tin snips
- Ladders & Scaffolding-Stepladder, rolling scaffolding with casters, drywall scaffolding with a guardrail, twin step stepladder, fiberglass extension ladder, leveler aluminum ladder, fiberglass extension ladder
- Lawn Care-Hydraulic tiller, landscape rake, tow-behind aerator, walk-behind blower, backpack blower, Billy Goat aerator, brush cutter, compact tiller cultivator, convertible poly lawn roller, dethatcher, gas post driver, lawn edger, mid-tine tiller, over seeder, pole hedge trimmer, a post hole digger, rear bag self-propelled lawnmower, rear tone tiller, small sod cutter, string trimmer, yard cart
- Material Handling-Contractor lift, curb ramp, appliance dolly, cabinet lift, convertible hand truck, folding ramp set, furniture dolly, hand truck.
- Paint & Drywall-Mud mixing attachment, drywall sander with HEPA vacuum, airless paint sprayer, drywall lift, texture sprayer, HVLP paint sprayer, handless airless paint sprayer, hopper gun, Steam Master professional wallpaper stripper, texture sprayer system with a hopper gun.
- Plumbing & Pumps-Discharge hose, PEX clamp tool, bolt cutters, manual drain auger, chain piper cutter, electric handheld pipe threader, electric submersible dewatering pump, submersible trash pump, folding pipe stand, hot spot locator, a jet machine with 150-foot hose and nozzle, mini-rooter XP with cable and MRCS cutter, pipe stand, Speedrooter, kinetic water ram, toilet lift, trash pump, utility pump, pump switch.
- Portable Power-Inverter generator, power transfer box.
- Pressure Washers-Electric pressure washer, Makinex dual pressure washer, soft wash system, Pressure Pro surface cleaner.
- Power Tools-Brushless hammer drill, duel-bevel miter saw, keyless reciprocating saw, drill mixer, abrasive cut-off saw, table saw, beam cutting saw, belt sander, paddle grinder, fiber cement saw, worm drive saw, orbit sander and polisher, random orbit sander, rotary laser level kit
- Roto/Demo- Hex breaker hammer, Clay Spade, rotary hammer, stealth chisel, asphalt cutter, breaker hammer, demo hammer, ground rod.
- Tile Saws-Bridge saw wet tile saw with stand, masonry saw, portable tile saw, power mud mixer.
- Trailers-Utility trailer, single and tandem axle dump trailer
- Tree Care-Telescoping pole saw, cordless chainsaw, electric chainsaw, gas chainsaw, log splitter, brush chipper, compact stump grinder, towable large stump grinder.
- Trenchers– Baretto 24-inch tracker trencher, micro trencher, mini chain-type trencher, trench carrier.
- Welding-Bulldog 5500 welder generator, Lincoln Electric MIG, and tig welder
Does Lowe’s Tool Rental Have Delivery Service?
No, there is no lowes tool rental delivery. However, they do offer curbside pickup and drop-off. This means that you can order your rental online or over the phone and then pick it up at the store when it’s ready.
The parking spots are labeled R1 or R2. Once parked, you may contact the Lowes tool rental phone number and inform the associate you’re there to pick up or drop off rental equipment.
When you’re done with the rental, simply drop it off at the store.
Lowes Curbside Pickup Hours?
Monday through Saturday, from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. or 10 p.m., and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. or 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. There may be variations in store hours on holidays.
Lowe’s is not a 24-hour home improvement store that accepts returns around the clock. Your equipment can only be returned or picked up at Lowe’s tool rental department during store hours.
Does Lowe’s Offer Military Discount?
Yes, Lowe’s offers a 10% military discount to active-duty, retired, and military veterans and their spouses per day on eligible items. Click here to validate your details and enjoy this great discount.
How Much Does it Cost to Rent at Lowe’s?-(Lowe’s Tool Rental Prices)
If you’re planning a home improvement project, you may be wondering how much it will cost to rent tools at Lowes. The cost of renting tools at Lowes varies depending on the type of tool you need and the length of time you need it for. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect to pay:
For hand tools like One-Man Auger, you’ll pay around $81 per day. The rates vary depending on the rental period.
|4 Hour Rate||57.00|
|24 Hour Rate||81.00|
|Weekly Rate (7 days)||324.00|
|4 Week Rate (28 days)||810.00|
For larger power tools like pressure washers, the daily rate is closer to $39.
|4 Hour Rate||$28.00|
|24 Hour Rate||$39.00|
|Weekly Rate (7 days)||$156.00|
|4 Week Rate (28 days)||$390.00|
What Tools do People Rent the Most?
The most popular type of rental is hand tools. This includes tools such as drills, saws, and screwdrivers. Other popular types of rentals include power washers, pressure washers, and lawnmowers.
Can I Extend the Length of Time for Renting an Equipment?
Yes, Lowe’s allows you to extend the duration of your equipment rental. Contact your local tool rental agent to extend the rental period. The price of the payment you made will be adjusted based on the extended term.
Equipment rental durations vary from 4 hours, 24 hours, weekly, and four weeks.
What are the Advantages of Renting Over Buying?
It Saves You Money
As discussed earlier, acquiring construction equipment is a substantial commitment that demands a substantial amount of cash upfront. However, such expenditures can severely constrain the cash flow of smaller enterprises, making it impossible to pay for other obligations.
However, due to the requirement of this equipment, waiting until you have a deposit saved is typically not an option. Therefore, renting is the optimal option for these smaller firms; it gives access to the necessary equipment without the up-front expenditures associated with acquiring construction equipment.
It’s More Flexible
Flexibility is perhaps one of the best advantages of renting construction equipment for your business. Purchasing construction equipment is a significant investment; it only makes sense if you will be performing the same tasks for many years, using the same equipment. This implies that purchasing construction equipment restricts the kind of tasks you may bid on and accept. By renting equipment, you will have the freedom to take on a greater variety of jobs, as you may hire equipment tailored to each work.
Exchange it at Any Time
Given that acquiring construction equipment is a significant investment, it may also be a significant risk. You may discover after purchasing equipment that it is not exactly what you need.
However, it is simple to switch rental equipment for a different size, model, or piece of equipment altogether, lowering the risk if you are concerned about which piece of equipment would best fit your needs. In fact, even if you want to own your construction equipment, renting is a great approach to confirm that the equipment you’re contemplating is the best choice.
No Maintenance or Repairs
In some cases, having repairs made to the equipment you already have could cost more than it would be to rent one piece of equipment for a couple of days until the emergency passes. This is especially true when you need a piece of equipment in a hurry and don’t have the time to make a purchase, which is why a rental is an excellent option in these situations.
No Storage Required
You don’t need to be concerned about where to keep the equipment. If it’s a massive piece of machinery or anything hazardous, it can be difficult. Instead, you can quickly take it up whenever you need it and put it back when you’re done.
You, Will, Try it Before you Buy
Before deciding to purchase new machinery, you may also consider renting it. The rental list at Lowe’s includes a number of equipment items that would be prohibitively costly to buy and keep in good working order. Instead of buying expensive equipment or tools outright, it is more cost-effective to rent them first.
Which are the other Equipment and Tool Rental Companies?
There are a variety of equipment and tool rental companies available to consumers. Some popular companies include Home Depot, Menards, Herc rentals, United rentals, Sunbelt rentals, and Ace Hardware. Each company has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s important to compare them before making a decision.
Conclusion (Summarizing Does Lowes Have Tool Rental Near me?)
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a tool rental from Lowe’s, be sure to check and see if there is a location near you. With several locations across the United States, chances are there will be one close by. So next time you need to rent a tool, don’t forget about Lowe’s!